Welcome, Guest

Dexter - New Pics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Dexter - New Pics

Re: Dexter - New Pics 29 Feb 2012 18:51 #3875

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
Dexter should be going to his new home on Saturday !!!!
Michael has been up to see Dexter everyday and taken him out for really long walks ( he loves them )

Not sure whos more excited Dexter or Michael !! lol

Dexter will be staying really local so i will be able to get regular updates on him.
I'm so pleased for Dexter he is a cracking boy

Re: Dexter - New Pics 29 Feb 2012 22:56 #3877

What great news Jane....our Dexter has finally found his forever home ....I'm so pleased for him & have my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong for him....it's long overdue his forever home & I hope Michael & his family give him all the love he deserves .....hope he keeps in touch with us & give us up dates on Dexter ....just hope Xena is next for a forever home ....hope you won't miss him too much, but like you said he really needs a home & garden of his own ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Dexter - New Pics 29 Feb 2012 23:36 #3885

• smitlar
  • Bear Puppy
he,s a puka little bear i cant wait to get him settled in at our place i,ll poast sum pictuer,s of him in a couple of week,s thanks all

Re: Dexter - New Pics 29 Feb 2012 23:39 #3887

Is that Michael??....you lucky man having such a stunning Bear ....look forward to hearing from you with all the news on Dexter & pics too .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Dexter - New Pics 01 Mar 2012 22:34 #3900

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
Well the boy is all ready for his new home, he had a full groom and bath today and I have got to say what a tart he is !!! He loved every minute of it, i have never seen so much dead coat !!!

I did try to get pics of him but he was racing around like a nutter so all attempts were unsuccessful !!

Dexter says roll on Saturday when my new life starts

Re: Dexter - New Pics 01 Mar 2012 23:20 #3902

Glad you gave him a good grooming, all ready for the off. ....smelling & looking stunning all thanks to you Jane .....is his suitcase packed too?? .....can just see him sitting & waiting at the gates for his new family, with his suitcase by his side ....hope all goes well at the weekend .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter