Welcome, Guest

Dexter - New Pics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Dexter - New Pics

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 11:43 #3905

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Awww Dexter has landed on his paws. I bet his White bits are extra White now. He needed a bath especially after he rolled in the hot chocolate sample Jane gave him on a tray! Nutter! Fingers crossed that this all works out. Thanks Jane for looking after him during his eight weeks in kennels and for giving him the discipline he needs. You are a star!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 16:13 #3912

Oh I'm so pleased for Dexter and Micheal, I've often been looking at Dexter on the rehoming page, he`s areally stunning looking boy I bet Saturday feels like forever away, but it`s tommorrow!!!!

Pam, that image you painted of him waiting with his suitcase made me go all weepy! I could just imagine it like a disney movie
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 19:39 #3919

Awwwwwh I am BUZZINNNNNG ahahaha for Dexter and Micheal I suppose Xena will miss him though, Im sure we all will:( But its for the best!

Good luck for tomorrow Dextrer, love you and best wishes for everything!
Jessica and the gang loves you!

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 20:03 #3922

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
Well Mr Dexter is all packed up and ready to go, he has asked me if I could send everyone a big bear snog for all the support and best wishes he has had.

He has said that he promises to be the best bear he can possibly be and a BIG BIG thank you to Akita Rescue and Welfare for giving him this chance

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 20:48 #3929

Awwwwww great news but it is sad to see him go!!!!!!!

Jessica and the gang.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 02 Mar 2012 23:24 #3937

Awwwwwwwww Pauline you are a big softie .....give Dexter big hugs & xxxx from us all Jane & we all know he's going to be a good boy .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter