Welcome, Guest

Dexter - New Pics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Dexter - New Pics

Re: Dexter - New Pics 03 Mar 2012 10:59 #3942

Hope everything is fine for Dexter today missing him already tell him!!!

Im happy for you boy!

Be brave and be a good boy now.........ok.
Welllllll done to everyone who helped!!!
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 17 Mar 2012 19:44 #4105

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
I went to visit Dexter in his new home today to follow up on our Xmas Poundie. Yep we found him on 24 December.

He has been a good boy and is well loved. He did guard a bone from a visitor but that won't happen again! He has a lovely big garden to play in but prefers to keep his new family within sight. He goes for lovely long walks in Epping forest which is a stones through from his new manor. He also likes going to the local pub where he gets lots of fuss and attention.

Dexter definitely landed on his paws.

We look forward to pics of Dexter living the life of Riley!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 17 Mar 2012 23:47 #4106

Sonds like dexter has found a lovely new home especially being close to the forest I really miss being on the doorstep of Epping forest
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 18 Mar 2012 14:53 #4118

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
So lovely to hear that Dexter has settled in so well in his new home. We just missed saying hello to him when we were visiting his kennels. We did meet the lovely Xena though! We took her for a walk and she was brilliant, great on the lead and a real cuddle girl. She took a real liking to Clive ( and him to her) and couldn't do the Akita lean in enough. Hope someone can give this girl a lovely home, she deserves it after the miserable life she's had. Must say though she loved the kennel staff so she does get cuddles.

Re: Dexter - New Pics 18 Mar 2012 23:48 #4127

Such great news of Dexter settling in well in his new home. ....he so deserves it after all the trauma of nearly being PTS....makes me shudder ....but it makes me smile as he is a very happy Bear now ....all we need now is a loving home for Xena, poor girl....I still can't understand why she's not been snapped up ...Christine has given such a good description of her character & how loving she is too ....just wish I could adopt her ....she is such a sweetheart ....cross all that I can cross for her to get her forever home .....Pam Maya & Scoobie
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter