Welcome, Guest

Maya & Scoobie together again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maya & Scoobie together again

Maya & Scoobie together again 20 Feb 2012 00:22 #3752

Since Sunny, the big black bulldozer Rottie moved in, poor Scoobie's rarely had any attention from Maya awwwwwwwww....poor Mr Scoobie...so here are some rare pics of the two together again, having a little fun, like in the old days, before Sunny came on the scene

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

You still my buddy Maya??

Do you still love your Mr Scoobie?
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 20 Feb 2012 00:25 #3753

Don't know what happened there, but I wasn't finished ....so here's some more!!

Are you listening to me Maya??

I'm all ears Scoobie

Come on Maya give me a big sloppy kiss
They really love each other these two, & Maya does look after Mr Scoobie
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2012 00:30 by manita0788. Reason: Pressed submit button too early

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 20 Feb 2012 00:45 #3755

Great pictures Pam Mr. Scoobie looks like he`s giving miss Maya a real good ticking off they look like such good pals

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 20 Feb 2012 22:19 #3765

They are great pals those two Pauline, but like I said, since Sunny has come to stay poor Scoobie has taken a back seat ....when the pair of them(Maya & Sunny) are play fighting he has to get out of the way or he will be squashed ....I love it when Scoobie plays with Maya & he plays with Sunny too....in fact Sunny is more gentle with him than Maya .....love watching dogs playing .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 20 Feb 2012 22:54 #3766

WOW...Can't get over how they get on! Wish my 'Madam' Tori was as laid back. Mind you she does get on well with my laddies wee terrier. Much to our surprise as she is generally a witch with other dogs!

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 21 Feb 2012 11:38 #3770

I love to watch dogs play too Pam, I always had 2 dogs until Benny`s pal Eddie went to the bridge, Benny had so many health problems tha we couldn`t afford to take on another dog, also Benny had become a bit aggressive wit hEddie and we didn`t want to take the chance on another dog coming into the household I'd love to have 2 or 3 dogs but vet fees and insurance is so expensive and (like Madam Tori ) I don`t think my Asia would "allow" another dog in the house, I'd love to adopt or foster the old and ill ones, I might be able to do it in this house because the layout might suit 2 dogs living seperate, it's something we're thinking about
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter