Welcome, Guest

Maya & Scoobie together again
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maya & Scoobie together again

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 21 Feb 2012 14:37 #3771

• Joomla
  • Trustee
AAAWWWW great pics Pam, Mr Scoobie is so small he has to be carefull around the big uns !!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 22 Feb 2012 00:28 #3777

Scoobie's pretty good at getting out of the way Denise....very quickly ....he's been pounced, stood, sat on many times...my poor baby boy...but he's tough ....I think because Maya was brought up with two cats, that's why she dosn't mind other dogs coming into the house...unlike Tora & Asia, she loves it....another playmate .....hope you & Brian do manage to foster the older Akitas Pauline ....you never know, Asia might surprise you & be ok with another Bear coming to stay ...I can hear you say yeah & pigs might fly!! ....but stranger things have happened ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 22 Feb 2012 00:31 #3778

Whoops...it's Tori not Tora.....sorry baby Bear Tori....hope I'm forgiven .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 28 Feb 2012 21:00 #3872

Awwwwwh what beautiful pics Pam, they are lovely love the last two pics!!!!!!!!

Maya&Scoobie are defo lookers, Scoobie looks so sweet and Maya on the other hand looks soooooooooooooo mischevious, but shes beautiful of course!

Thanks for the pictures.
Jessica and the gang.

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 29 Feb 2012 23:01 #3878

Thank you Jessica.....yes Maya is a typical Akita, full of mischief , but she does love Scoobie & looks after him very well....no-one can harm him while she's around......even Sunny (my son's Rottie) guards Scoobie & nobody dare touch him!!! .......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Maya & Scoobie together again 02 Mar 2012 20:56 #3931

Ahhhhhhhhhh yup typical pup play!

Jess&gang.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter