Welcome, Guest

Asia`s funny faces
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asia`s funny faces

Re: Asia`s funny faces 22 Feb 2012 22:24 #3790

Wow they were worth waiting for Pauline .....now that's Maya too ...the worse the weather, the more she wants to sit or lay out in it ....just as well they have thick fur coats .....love the pic of her upside down, smiling on the settee....looks like pure pleasure & enjoyment .....lovely pics of the beautiful Asia .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Asia`s funny faces 23 Feb 2012 12:19 #3796

She's on cloud nine when she`s on "her" settee Denise
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Asia`s funny faces 25 Feb 2012 00:40 #3811

Maya and Asia sound very simular Pam Asia would lay out in a blizzard if she could, but, she does like a blanket to lay on......what a princess

I love that picture to, she always smiles when she`s really relaxed I love to see her smilng, makes me feel that I'm doing something right

Re: Asia`s funny faces 26 Feb 2012 00:39 #3824

Yes Pauline, they are two of a kind...& although Maya likes laying outside in the cold & wet, if the fire is on, she practically lays on top of it ....she will only sleep on the bed or settee for a little while & then she's off, much prefers the floor ....very strange Bear .....I love Asia's smiley face & yes you must be doing something right .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: Asia`s funny faces 27 Feb 2012 00:16 #3837

Asia love the fire too, oddley enough though whe nwelived in London we had a gas fire and she wasn`t interested at all! but nowwe hav real log fires she loves them! it's great to see her so relaxed Asia usedto prefer the floor but now she'll lounge all day on the bed or the settee, I have to boot her off the bed in the day, but at night she stays for a while then hops off to the floor

Re: Asia`s funny faces 27 Feb 2012 11:15 #3838

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
I love her funny faces. What a character!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter