Welcome, Guest

My new addition.....(not an akita)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My new addition.....(not an akita)

My new addition.....(not an akita) 25 Feb 2012 08:37 #3812

Not been on here in a long time (used to be a frequent visitor for those of you that remember me) since i lost my boy Neeko
I felt ready to love a furbaby again but was in turmoil after my experiences with Neeko, had long talks with the family and decided that Neeko would be our one and only Akita
Fate stepped in last friday and out of no where i was made aware of some babies that needed homes....so reluctantly i went to look......i fell in love with him instantly but was told he already had a home with their daughter.....they were unsure if their grand daughter was allergic as she had a reaction last time they came to visit.....so i had a LONG wait (overnight....lol) while they decided wether they were actually going to take the risk with him......after speaking to the owner for sometime she was very happy that he would be going to a lovely home and be well looked after (the fact i work in a vets swung it i think....lol) so the next afternoon she called me to go pick him up (i was there before she even put down the phone....heehee)
When i picked him up and got all his details. last flea'd....wormed....weight...D.O.B etc....i nearly passed out when she told me his date of birth....NEEKO'S BIRTHDAY.....so my little Oliver is a gift from my boy
He's retriever x collie....

bit of an essay.....sorry.....lol

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

MISS MY BABY BOY MORE EVERYDAY.....and they say time is a great healer.....I DISAGREE (

Re: My new addition.....(not an akita) 25 Feb 2012 22:44 #3821

Hello there! so good to hear from you and very pleased to hear that Neeko has found a special pup for you, his birthdate is very interesting isn`t it he was meant for you retriever collie sounds like a nice cross, I bet he's going to be full of energy and he'll love his training and lots of walks! Oliver is a sweet name I hope you'll be posting lots of pictures of him growing up
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Raving Pixie

Re: My new addition.....(not an akita) 26 Feb 2012 00:34 #3823

Hi & yes I do remember you & Neeko from the old forum...I also remember how sad & upset you were when you lost your precious boy....but like you said, fate has stepped in & you have a lovely collie cross puppy ....he looks sooooo cute laying beside his toy dog ...hope you have loads & loads of enjoyment from Oliver & hope you keep us up to date with all his antics .....& also look forward to loads of pics of him too .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: My new addition.....(not an akita) 26 Feb 2012 13:42 #3827

• Joomla
  • Trustee
AAAWWW bless, Oliver is a little cutie....for now Just wait while he gets bigger
Make sure you keep us all up to date with how he is doing Katie He certainly was sent to you by a very special ..Neeko.

Re: My new addition.....(not an akita) 26 Feb 2012 19:35 #3828

bensonsmum wrote:
Hello there! so good to hear from you and very pleased to hear that Neeko has found a special pup for you, his birthdate is very interesting isn`t it he was meant for you retriever collie sounds like a nice cross, I bet he's going to be full of energy and he'll love his training and lots of walks! Oliver is a sweet name I hope you'll be posting lots of pictures of him growing up

I certainly will be posting pics Pauline....lol
It was interesting about the date he was born....Neeko would have been 7 that day.....so as I was having a really crappy day....my new ray of sunshine was being born ) .....(everyone thinks i'm mad when i say that Neeko sent him....lol)
He's a very clever boy too )
Puppy classes with Lucy (Loki) tomorrow......
My nephew named him in the end as we couldnt decide......
My brother has Fagan....my sister has Dodger (nephews dog) so he said we had to complete the trio....lol
Hope your keeping well
xx
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

MISS MY BABY BOY MORE EVERYDAY.....and they say time is a great healer.....I DISAGREE (

Re: My new addition.....(not an akita) 26 Feb 2012 19:41 #3829

manita0788 wrote:
Hi & yes I do remember you & Neeko from the old forum...I also remember how sad & upset you were when you lost your precious boy....but like you said, fate has stepped in & you have a lovely collie cross puppy ....he looks sooooo cute laying beside his toy dog ...hope you have loads & loads of enjoyment from Oliver & hope you keep us up to date with all his antics .....& also look forward to loads of pics of him too .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Hi Pam
I'm sure i'll have LOADS of antics to report....you forget how much work they are....lol

x

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter