Welcome, Guest

Machiko - The Kent Poundie - SAVED!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - SAVED!

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 03 Mar 2012 19:41 #3949

• Joomla
  • Trustee
We are hoping that the kennels will agree to keeping him for a bit longer, to give us a chance to find him a place or a home.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 04 Mar 2012 10:47 #3952

• akita1
  • Proud and Loud
Hi All,Reading things like this really depresses me,As was said before cant we have a whip round to make sure he stays safe? Bill&Zak.

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 04 Mar 2012 13:55 #3954

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
The sad thing is, another Akita has just come in to the same pound. We would like our website to include a sponsorship section where members can sign up to a small monthly direct debit especially dedicated to helping Poundies. Before we get that organized, if anyone would like to sign up, we can PM you our bank details. We will be open with these members about which dogs the money is spent on.

I will shortly do a calculation using Dexter as an example. He stayed in kennels for two months. Although we have a cracking rate at the kennels, it soon adds up. I will let you know the total cost and how much we got in for him just so you get the picture as to why we are unable to take them all into kennels. Xena is still in kennels and we have had no applications to adopt her.

We would love an experienced dedicated fund raiser to join our team. Anyone out there??? Oh its worth a try.

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 04 Mar 2012 14:18 #3955

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Forgot to mention, we have Mya and Mikka in kennels too. That is quite a monthly bill as you can imagine....

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 13 Mar 2012 19:32 #4034

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Someone has applied to adopt Machiko But I can not seem to be able to get hold of them it os a long shot but there is a glimmer of hope.

Re: Machiko - The Kent Poundie - On limited time 14 Mar 2012 10:13 #4038

• Woofa
  • Bear Puppy
Oh Stephanie that is such good news, was going to post again to see how he was doing. I've my fingers and toes x for this boy. Please get in touch again who ever has applied to adopt him xx
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter