Welcome, Guest

New additions to thefamily!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: New additions to thefamily!!!

New additions to thefamily!!! 28 Feb 2012 20:51 #3871

Hi everyone, we have two new additions to the family these re definitley not Akitas, ahahahahaahahah their horses actually, one is a male Welsh cobXArab called Casper and then their is Maddy theFrench Trotter she was a rescue horse and pictures soon everyone!!!!!

They are wonderful I am a very good rider and may put some pictures of me riding on! Thanks everyone!!!

Jessica and the gang.

Re: New additions to thefamily!!! 29 Feb 2012 23:04 #3879

Thought there you were going to say you had Akitas Jessica!!! ....are they stabled far from you?? & are you able to ride them a lot??.....I used to love riding, but unforunately I'm unable to ride now because of my joints .....looking forward to seeing pics of the two ......Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: New additions to thefamily!!! 01 Mar 2012 14:23 #3894

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Will be great to see the pics, i used to help my friend when she went eventing and loved the horses.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: New additions to thefamily!!! 02 Mar 2012 19:47 #3920

Yeh they live about a 10 minute drive away in a close friends stable where we actually bought them, Maddy is in foal and due in June, so pictures when the foal is born, if everything goes according to plan then there will three foals in the field during summer as our friends two mares are in foal and both due in April!!!!

I do ride them, apart from Maddy at the moment as she is in foal and not broken yet she is only 2 years old and getting broken this year, I go twice a week and my mam goes about four times, but we try as much as possible even though im at school and have dog training, dog walking and two other horses to look after (My friends I help with, well we share them, KINDA) and my mam is a full time worker!!!!!!:/ But her hours are being reduced to earlier so we can go every day!!!

Thanks, sorry not doggy and for the essay:s
Jessica and the gang.

Re: New additions to thefamily!!! 02 Mar 2012 20:10 #3924

• jane123
  • Bear Puppy
I have horses too
Would love to see pics xxxx

Re: New additions to thefamily!!! 02 Mar 2012 20:17 #3925

Awwwww mint! What type:? Do ride? Names and pictures

Jessica and the gang.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter