Welcome, Guest

ADOPTED! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: ADOPTED! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 03 Apr 2012 22:22 #4470

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Your right Stephanie spot on there.
I had to walk George and Reco for miles on the first day as i knew if George decided to attack Rico he would stand no chance. I was knackered after that walk but when we got in i pampered them both with fuss and biscuits etc..They got on after that but i did get a lot of territorial marking lol.
The couch, doors, carpets, all got it. And with a hell of a lot of cleaning, disinfecting, And TLC..You saw the results..Even after a couple of weeks. Believe when i tell you that , always was the back door open and if George was outside and wanted to come in, and Rico was lying down at the enterance George would whine
to come in. I'm sure Rico did it to wind him up..I have always laughed at that he just sat there waiting for Rico to move. I just had to say to Rico will you let him in. And of course he did. They never ever had a fight, not one. They were as one, after a couple of weeks. And you saw in the pics the result.

P.s I'm going to find another Akita in need..But need to look closer to home,
I'd love to open a sanctuary for akitas here in costa del blackpool but wouln't know where to start.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2012 22:31 by kev.

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 03 Apr 2012 23:04 #4473

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
I agree completely. You have to be SO careful. especially with this breed. One of the closest relations to the wolf. And size ! well, say no more.

I've decided I'm now looking for a maybe, foster, then can help more to get good homes and train he/she to get them used to people etc or more, or maybe adopt and give a good home.I really miss George..
Most if not all are down south. I need to meet and look at the character to see which i can help. So looking closer to home.
If you have any suggestions i would be grateful.

thanks
kev

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 04 Apr 2012 05:10 #4483

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Hi Kev
Please complete the adoption request form on the home page. Please state Foster under dog reference.
We do occasionally have an urgent foster case but not a list to choose from as such. We will get you home checked ASAP. please bare in mind that we rely on volunteers and what with it being Easter, they are thin on the ground at the moment. We would then discuss your application by email on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
We look forward to receivimg your application.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 04 Apr 2012 09:01 #4484

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Done Stephanie.

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 04 Apr 2012 20:04 #4513

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
A couple who lost their Akita X to rainbow bridge recently, are going to visit Haruo tomorrow to see what they think. OMG fingers crossed for this poor boy! If he is not right for them, he will be right for somebody!
Wishing you all the best for tomorrow Hari! XX
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: URGENT!! Haruo (Hari) - Poundie 04 Apr 2012 20:19 #4514

• kev
  • Teenage Rampager
Sad to lose a pal. I know, as so many here do..

He has a lot of qualities if you know how to read them, Some you will see straight away, some you will learn over time.
They will be so lucky.more so will he.

kev

fingers, toes and whatever i can cross will be crossed lol

Good luck Haruo..May fortune be with you..
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter