Welcome, Guest

THE GREAT REVEAL!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: THE GREAT REVEAL!

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 15 Mar 2012 22:09 #4079

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
They are beeeeauutiful, all of them! How amazing is Kiri?! So laid back, they were all very lucky to have you and her. Bless the kids and the name change Obi sounds much more apt, star Wars reference?

Your pictures are awesome and I am somewhat in love with Inca.....

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 15 Mar 2012 22:32 #4081

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Yes, Obi from star wars, my oldest son was mad on it as a youngster and the 17 year old son suggested it. It also means belt in Japanese and Obi is the one who hangs onto my dressing gown belt !
You love Inca? Don't go there, it's going to break my heart when he goes, he's just fabulous. I'm thinking about a long trip in the motorhome, somewhere where we can never be found!

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 15 Mar 2012 22:53 #4082

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Ah, I thought so, Koko is partial to a dressing gown as well.... It will be really weird for you when Inca goes, I suppose at least you've got a while to enjoy the joyful madness that must be two Akita pups and a lovely lady before you retreat to the motorhome! x

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 16 Mar 2012 13:44 #4089

• Joomla
  • Trustee
It certainly will quieten down for you when he goes, though i should think it is alot quieter now the ASBO has gone ???
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 16 Mar 2012 15:40 #4091

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well, we can now manage with 4 eyes now instead of the 6 needed before! She was certainly a live wire but very sweet too. I still miss her, but happy that she's now going to be settled. This has been a brilliant experience and I only hope they will all have happy forever homes, they are very special pups.

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 16 Mar 2012 17:02 #4093

I thought I recognised the lady with the special face markings Kiri has been such a good mum, I wish Asia was like that, I can`t think of anything better than a house full of pups
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter