Welcome, Guest

THE GREAT REVEAL!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: THE GREAT REVEAL!

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 19 Mar 2012 00:01 #4128

Well Christine, Clive & not forgetting the BFG, the beautiful Kiri, you have all done such a great job fostering the pups .....It must be gut wrenching having to see them go(although you've kept Obi) ....Kiri was such a natural mummy wasn't she??, she did a fantastic job looking after the pups, just like they were her own ....absolutely love the pics & I bet you've got loads of them ....hope you will post more pics soon ....think you all deserve to put your feet up, but it won't be for long as Obi will keep you on your toes ...but then the lovely Kiri will step in & be mum & keep him in his place ...hopefully ....well done the three of you .....Pam Maya & Scoobie

Re: THE GREAT REVEAL! 26 Mar 2012 09:50 #4227

Yeh I agree put your feet up and I was sure that you were going to keep one of them, it was just meant to be I think, maybe you could foster pups more often and help out eh? Ahh
Beautiful pictures and I love Kiris markings she is gorgeous and I hve also fell in love with Inca like many of you and its not just because my beloved Inka!

Well done all three of you!
Jessica&Charlie Boy
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter