Welcome, Guest

Our new boy "TED"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Our new boy "TED"

Our new boy "TED" 24 Mar 2012 11:09 #4201

Hi,
Thought it was time we showed you our new lad! He came from Bleakholt Animal Sanctuary near Bury. Marie passed our details on to them after we had applied to adopt a pup from ARW. Unfortunately we didn't get that particular pup, but things seem to happen for a reason, and a week later we got a call from Bleakholt, went the next day, and brought him home. It's like he was always meant to be here. Anyway we'd like to say a big "Thank You" to all at ARW. You do a fantastic job for an amazing breed of dog!
Chris, Joy, Bethany & Sophie.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Our new boy "TED" 24 Mar 2012 16:32 #4205

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
Hes a handsome little chap, im so glad we could help you find each other

Re: Our new boy "TED" 24 Mar 2012 17:31 #4207

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Great to see Ted has a lovely new home. Well done.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Our new boy "TED" 24 Mar 2012 23:31 #4210

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Congratulations on your new family member! I know you will have loads of fun with him. He's lovely, do you know how old he is? As well as Kiri , our adult Akita , we also have Obi who looks very similar to Ted. He is now 3 months old. It will be lovely to compare notes on all their antics!
Welcome to the forum, you will get some good info from people on here, I know I have.
Which area do you live in? Hopefully in the future we may get to do some pack walks.

Re: Our new boy "TED" 26 Mar 2012 00:01 #4218

Oh! just look at him! and I love his name he is such a lucky baby to have found you please keep us pupdated with pictures
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Our new boy "TED" 26 Mar 2012 08:45 #4219

Hi&Welcome to the forum!

Ted is absolutley dorable, I love him yes please keep us pupdated with pics ahaha, pauline!

Anyway he looks similar to my Aunties Akita Nushka that passed away!

Thanks for pictures and he has a lovely home, he is so lucky to have found you!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a Westie called Charlie boy but I absolutley LOVE Akitas as the others will tell you aha, but my two Akitas, well Inka was re-homed and Nushka passed a month or so ago now. :'(

Jessica and the gang!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter