Welcome, Guest

INCA End of term report & Pictures.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: INCA End of term report & Pictures.

INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 07:40 #4340

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Dear Parent
Having had Inca for this term,please find the enclosed report.

Attendance:Inca has 100% attendance this term,come rain or shine Inca allways presents himself well.

Biology:Inca was a slow starter at the begining of term,but has come on leaps and bounds and has mastered the art of asking when he needs to go!

Sociology:Inca is a very sociable lad,mixes well with humans and non humans,needs to pay more attention to the matter in hand as he gets distracted very easy.

Geography:From being someone who had not got a clue where anywhere or anything was,Inca knows his way around inside and out and has a knack of finding things out what others cant.

Overall:Inca has been a star pupil and will be sorely missed,from the begining of term and till the end it has been a complete pleasure,and i would like to take this oppertunity to wish him well for the future.

Clive

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 12:04 #4341

• Dizzybird
  • Akita Savie
Aww, i bet the house felt odd without him last night. Love the last pic, two handsome brothers

Re: INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 15:55 #4342

Awwww, he is adorable I will miss having ictures of him on because he was my favourite out of the oups!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 18:19 #4349

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
He's gorgeous, love the pics and I only wish my school reports had been this thorough The house will be quieter but hopefully you can still keep in touch......What a couple of posers as well?! Obi will miss him too And hasn't he grown!

Well done Clive, you've done a brilliant job with all the pups xx

Re: INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 19:42 #4350

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
All credit to his Teachers (Foster parents and Kiri) You deserve a medal! What a well balanced boy he is!!

Inca is currently under my desk helping me through my pile of expenses. (should have been done a week ago!) He has access to the garden but prefers me to go with him. He travelled well after he pooped in my car. Today he has been chasing the wheel barrow and going mad for the water from the hose pipe. He has been very well behaved and no mouthing what so ever. He gets 100%. Inca is off to his forever home on Sunday

Re: INCA End of term report & Pictures. 30 Mar 2012 20:42 #4352

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi, it's Christine this time, Clive wrote the first post, I was too upset!
There is a huge Inca shaped hole in our lives right now, he is one dog we will never forget. Hopefully once all the litter puppies are settled we can all meet up somewhere for a walk. I would love it if everyone could give regular updates on here , and we can all compare notes!
Today both Kiri and Obi have been very quiet today and I'm sure they are wondering when Inca is coming back! As for me I'm just a blubbering wreck, and no Inca to lick up my tears ,as he did once I knew he was going. Enjoy your new life, my beautiful boy. xxx
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter