Welcome, Guest

The Easter Fayre today!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Easter Fayre today!!!

The Easter Fayre today!!! 31 Mar 2012 21:50 #4361

Hi all,

The Easter Fayre at Dogs Trust Darlington went brillint today, everyone loved the speech and raised a couple hundred of it I think. It went great though, I won loads and loads for Charlie! I won two toys, a box of treats, a big pack of chews, and for myself I bought two Dogs Trust rubbers, and a key ring, and I bought charlie boy a Dogs Trust neckercheif, I have a few pictures of him, but will put them on tomorrow.

And there was two gorgeous Akita crosses in the kennels, one was called Suki a German Shepherd cross Akita and one was called Shingo a Karolian Bear Dog cross Akita! They were beautiful, Shingo was my favourtie because he had more Akita looks and characteristics in him.

I saw this women with an Akita puppy so obviously I asked to stroke him, the pup was called Teddy, he was an American Akita, and he was 13 weeks old. He had huge hears they were way too big for his head ahaha! And a black face and he was blonde-the spitting image of Nushka he was (when she was a pup) but anyway I said to them you should join the Akita rescue and welfare and the women we were originally going to get Matsumi (Obi) or Inca from there and I went awww really and we had a huge conversation about the ARW and she said she might join when she finds the time and out pictures of Ted on.

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: The Easter Fayre today!!! 31 Mar 2012 22:28 #4362

I've been thinking about how you got on with your speech today and I'm so glad it went well did you make any tweeks ot it or did you keep it the same?

It sounds like you had a geat day, I can`t wait to see pics of charlie boy in his neckachief, I bet he looks well dapper so hurry and get those piccy`s up of the special boy
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: The Easter Fayre today!!! 01 Apr 2012 08:00 #4365

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
Good luck hope the weather stays nice and it brings lots of money in love and hugs Dawn xxxxxx

Re: The Easter Fayre today!!! 01 Apr 2012 09:14 #4367

• Foggy
  • Teenage Rampager
Glad it went great for you
Congratulations on the delivery of your speech , sounds like you did a good job there , well done !

Re: The Easter Fayre today!!! 01 Apr 2012 10:26 #4368

Yeh it was great and I made one or two tweeks like how you said to but that was all not much though to be honest and pictures on as soon as possible!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy

Re: The Easter Fayre today!!! 01 Apr 2012 10:51 #4370

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well done Jessica! So pleased it went well for you, but I knew it would. Were you nervous? Bet you got to see some lovely dogs too.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter