Welcome, Guest

Braveheart Bear that inspires me!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Braveheart Bear that inspires me!

Braveheart Bear that inspires me! 07 Apr 2012 15:03 #4595

Hi everyone,

This topic is dedicated to the Akita, which I like to call 'Braveheart Bear' you will know him, and although he isn't my dog, he has inspired me. He is a strong boy, with a lot of fight left in him, and he is wonderful! Very handsome indeed!!! Its............9 year old today...JD! He has inspired me because he just never gives up and its as if he is doing it for the ones who love him the most, and he is still always happy and he has just inspired me, its hard to explain what I mean but I suppose some of you may be able to understand.

Happy Birthday Braveheart Bear!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Braveheart Bear that inspires me! 07 Apr 2012 22:18 #4600

I'm with you all the way Jessica JD is an inspiration and Dawn and his family all deserve a world of praise for never giving up on him, he's an amazing example of not giving up and he proves that given the right love, care and devotion, auto immune disease doesn`t have to be the end

Cuddles and kisses to Mr. JDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Braveheart Bear that inspires me! 07 Apr 2012 23:05 #4605

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
I completely understand where you're coming from Jessica, JD 's one special dog. If only more humans had half of his courage and determination !

Re: Braveheart Bear that inspires me! 08 Apr 2012 13:10 #4610

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Both JD and Dawn are insperational, and deserve all the praise and encouragement we can give. I am sure Dawn will say that it is not just her but her whole family who fight with JD to overcome all he has suffered, they should also recive their share of praise as well.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Braveheart Bear that inspires me! 08 Apr 2012 16:24 #4613

I agree with all of your comments, and yes Dawn and her damily must be very supportive, and loving and JD is very strong and determined! What a lovely story!!! If the ARW ever do any school visits or anything the stroy of JD would be good, an example to them to never give up on something that you love, or what you really want, etc.!!!

Jessica&Charlie Boy <3
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter