Welcome, Guest

Kiri and Obi update with pictures
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kiri and Obi update with pictures

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 12 May 2012 13:27 #5118

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi Joanne
I would say that ias long as it fits in with your routine to still feed 3 times a day. We now feed our adult dog 3 times a day , before Obi she was a very fussy eater and would leave most of her food. Now she eats more, I think it's because she just felt bloated on two meals a day. Also I know that if we fed Obi twice daily he would just gobble it down , want to gulp down loads of water and then have hiccups. This breed can suffer from bloat, so anything to avoid that is sensible. We have found that adding a bit of veg has worked with Obi , and it slows down his gobbling too, as well as keeping him more satisfied.
Lol, you seem to have the same trouble as me loading the photos, I gave up in the end, now Clive does it.

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 12 May 2012 13:54 #5120

Oh my God Kobi is exactly the same gulps food down loads of water and then hicups i think i will do what you are doing with food as he is more content thanks for the advice feel more reasured now as you are already an expert , Obis expressions are identical i cant stop looking at Obis pictures they are the same dog, still waiting for my son to call me about pics sorry x

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 12 May 2012 21:25 #5123

I have bought the go-slow bowls for my boys as they rush their food like crazy, its worked really well and if you shop about there are lots of different makes with varying levels of difficulty. It also helps the girls feel like they can take their time as the boys now take longer to eat.

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 13 May 2012 19:20 #5129

thanks will have a look for them .

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 13 May 2012 19:23 #5130

sorry still having problems loading photos if not done by end of week will ask stephanie to help me otherwise Kobi will be a year on

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 13 May 2012 19:51 #5131

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter