Welcome, Guest

Kiri and Obi update with pictures
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Kiri and Obi update with pictures

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 13 May 2012 23:11 #5136

Fantastic pics especially the last one with kiri`s back legs resting on Obi, that's really sweet
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 15 May 2012 12:22 #5145

Finally...pictures of kobi
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 15 May 2012 12:42 by joanne kobis mum.

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 15 May 2012 16:25 #5148

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
Horray, you did it. Great pics. He looks just like Obi. Sorry that I could not make it to Oxley woods. Give me a shout next time you are there!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 15 May 2012 16:38 #5149

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
OMG, he is the double of Obi, just like you said! I just love the photos, more please? How is his feeding coming along, has he stopped gobbling so much? Obi is going through a ' see what I can do now' phase.
He has learned how to open the doors now so nothing is safe. When its time for bed he refuses to go , just like a teenager! Our adult Kiri is supposed to be showing him what to do ,but instead Obi is teaching her some bad habits!

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 15 May 2012 19:24 #5150

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Some more pics of Obi, and Kiri might have just crept into a few!
Attachments:

Re: Kiri and Obi update with pictures 15 May 2012 20:22 #5151

joseph did it for me his end they are not great and i dont think they are in the correct place on the forum iv drove him mad with getting it done for me , i will have to go on a course im a dim wit with picture loading ect would love to see you in woods Kobi loved it he was full of joy will prob go this sunday and then next sat give me a buzz if you are around .
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter