Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hugo

Re: Hugo 07 May 2012 17:25 #5027

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Hi and welcome.
The picture you did manage to post looks lovely. I can't ever manage it either , I have to get my technical advisor Clive to do it. If you look at the recent topics about 16 down Stephanie tells us how to go about posting pics. Good luck!
How old is Hugo, is he your first Akita?

Re: Hugo 07 May 2012 17:33 #5029

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hugo is 7 months old. We sadly lost our old Akita, Sid, in February - he died very suddenly (2 hours) with a twisted bowel. He was 12 year old - you can see him in my profile picture.

Will attempt the pictures again after reading instructions!

Re: Hugo 07 May 2012 18:00 #5032

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Ahh, Sid was lovely, so sorry you lost him like that. We all live in horror of bloat.
I'm sure Hugo is helping to fill that huge gap. I hope the fostering works out for you and he's yours for keeps. Or should that read your his for keeps? These Akitas do get under your skin like no other breed I've ever had!

Re: Hugo 13 May 2012 21:02 #5132

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
[attachment:1]C:\fakepath\PICT0822.JPG[/attachment]
Last Edit: 13 May 2012 21:11 by stellalgray.

Re: Hugo 13 May 2012 21:14 #5133

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Will keep trying with photos but still having problems
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 13 May 2012 21:17 by stellalgray.

Re: Hugo 13 May 2012 21:36 #5134

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Trying smaller pictures.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 13 May 2012 21:43 by stellalgray.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter