Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Hugo

Re: Hugo 13 May 2012 22:53 #5135

hugo is soooo gorgious what an amazing tail! I love the pics of him in the garden, he looke like he`s having a great time exploring I'm sure Hugo will help to fill the gap that the sad loss of your Sid has left and I bet Sid is watching over him and making sure he behaves himself

I really, really hope it al works out with Hugo and you adopt him
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hugo 14 May 2012 10:29 #5140

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
OWWWWW. I had a Hugo once too. Yours looks so pretty and I am sure he will be yours. How can he be a stray - such a handsome boy.

I hope it works but I have attached my Hugo (now departed of old age) he is on the left. he was pretty too.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hugo 14 May 2012 11:13 #5141

Aaaawwwwww, your Hugo was a lovely Hugo as well

Re: Hugo 15 May 2012 21:34 #5154

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
Both Hugos are gorgeous in their own right, like all Akitas. I love the photos. Thank you for being persistant in trying to get them on line.

It is so sad to lose a much loved companion regardless of their type. But now you have Hugo to make you smile. I really hope all goes well with the adoption.

We adopted Thorn 18 months ago and I can see him doing the same things in our garden when he arrived. He is our first Akita and is a real charmer.

Keeping fingers etc crossed for you,

Sue and Thorn.

Re: Hugo 17 May 2012 20:34 #5160

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Thank you all for your lovely comments - Hattiesmum, your Hugo was gorgeous.

We are still really sad about losing Sid but Hugo is helping to heal the hurt. He is very puppyish now and this is what I found when I came home from work the other day - think he thought the green carpet was an extension of the lawn!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hugo 18 May 2012 11:34 #5162

Oh dear! looks like a good old scan and hide may be needed before he's left on his for a while I used to do that for Asia when we first got her because I couldn`t be sure if she was going to do a "hugo" so rather than take a chance of her being a bit naughty I'd have a good look round and anything that was "gettable" I'd hide it away, but there`s always some things that can`t be hidden isn`t there, stuff like their own toys (easily de-stuffed) their beds and bedding (easily pulled out and turned over) and the furniture! (easily shredded!) luckily my Asia was a very,very good girl and only really destoyed a few stuffed toys

I think Hugo will soon settle and not feel the need to "protest"
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter