Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: KODIES RECOVERY

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 28 May 2012 09:28 #5279

• Hattiesmum
  • Proud and Loud
yes but not with a dog..................a cat had his tail shut in a door and every time he saw me he put his tail in the bent postion and was pathetic. He also threw himself downstairs as he saw we were packing to go on holiday and then limped. We went on holiday and left him with parents inlaw and he was fine - we came back and he limped. But he only ever did these things when he remembered. So you are not paranoid they do do it.

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 30 May 2012 07:02 #5353

• tigger68
  • Teenage Rampager
crutiate repaired

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 30 May 2012 11:35 #5361

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Good to hear that Kodie is back on her paws !!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 30 May 2012 12:15 #5364

Ooooo, that cat thing sounds really wierd "Throwing itself down the stairs"!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 30 May 2012 14:09 #5366

• AkitaInu
  • Proud and Loud
I thought so. Inja is currently 8 weeks post op for Cruciate repair. He had a TTA repair (like TPLO and TTO in one op) and is doing great. He's sound at a walk and slow jog and will start slow short jogs next week.

He's still on lead walks only, but he's been on flexi for the past week. He's still doing physio exercises every day but is now able to get up and down stairs fine. I can send you more details of the physio program that we've been following and just let me know if you need any other info re. supplements etc. Don't want to bombard you with info you already have though!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tigger68

Re: KODIES RECOVERY 30 May 2012 22:35 #5373

• tigger68
  • Teenage Rampager
all advice is gratefully recieved due to her arthritis she still gets pretty stiff but is coping with the stairs only limps bad when im around im sure shes playing on my heart strings but i still get worried about her shes currently on mild exercise in the garden she takes glucosamine and chondroitin every day
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter