(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ruby being brushed

Ruby being brushed 10 Jun 2012 17:15 #5548

• Nicky43
  • Teenage Rampager
Ruby's favorite place to be brushed
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ruby being brushed 10 Jun 2012 22:37 #5564

great pictures, you can see the pleasure on her face, she's almost falling asleep! Asia loves the back of her neck being combed, but she's got more places she doesn't like to be combed than ones she does like
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Ruby being brushed 11 Jun 2012 06:16 #5565

• Nicky43
  • Teenage Rampager
Ruby is the same, I have to pacify her but giving her extra brushes on her chest and she always gets a treat after brushing

Re: Ruby being brushed 11 Jun 2012 15:58 #5574

Yes, that's what I have to do, as soon as she starts to shift forward as if to wonder off because SHE'S had enough I comb the back of her neck She always gets very excited when the combing session is done and grabs a teddy to shake the stuffing out of A few combing sessions ago I let her go and take it out on her teddy and I thought I'd get a vidio of her doing it, but I forgot to clear the combed out fur away first I turned the camera on to capture the teddy attack and boy! the fur went everywhere! it looked like it was snowing! lol I carried on filming it though `cos I thought what was done was done and she looked so happy
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter