(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: inca at nearly 6 month

inca at nearly 6 month 22 Jun 2012 08:41 #5679

• vikki
  • Calm before the storm
some of my favarote pictures of Inca and Mindy
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: inca at nearly 6 month 22 Jun 2012 15:58 #5681

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Lovely to see some more pics Vikki. The fourth one on the left of Inca on his own! He looks huge, he has grown so quickly, thought Obi was the big boy! I would love to see all 4 puppies together, it would be amazing. Bet it would be like seeing two sets of twins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vikki

Re: inca at nearly 6 month 22 Jun 2012 22:41 #5685

Great pics I especially like the one of him sleeping in the usual weird akita position it looks like he's just been dumped there! and I've definatly got a soft spot for Mindy, are they still getting along okay?
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vikki

Re: inca at nearly 6 month 23 Jun 2012 09:28 #5689

• vikki
  • Calm before the storm
thank you, yes inca and mindy are gatting very well. it's funny to see them sleeping together with their noses touching
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter