Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: little miss pip

Re: little miss pip 12 Aug 2012 19:43 #6178

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Aww, she's gorgeous, looks full of confidence, yours are wonderful with her. Don't you feel proud when our adult Akitas are so accepting of a small tornado in their home?

Re: little miss pip 12 Aug 2012 23:22 #6182

Hi everyone,

Yes, I'm back finally all the internet problems are sorted, I've moved and everything so yes! I'm back

I've miss youuuu all!!

Anyway, back to the topic

There both gorgeous!! Aha, sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while due to problems with internet and moving so what's there names, etc...?

And plenty pictures of them all please, and everyone I have taken some GORGEOUS photos of Charlie Boy which will be on as soon as

Speak soon ... Jessica+Charlie Boy

Re: little miss pip 12 Aug 2012 23:32 #6183

Good to see you back Jessica and I'm looking forward to those Charlie boy pic
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: little miss pip 12 Aug 2012 23:36 #6184

I wish I knew how asia would except a "tornado" in her home I'd have one at the drop of a hat if I could be sure she wouldn't be over protective of "her" home and things
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: little miss pip 13 Aug 2012 00:07 #6186

Awrr; thankyou so much!!!

Love to be back too! I've missed you all and your bears so much, and even though I don't have my bears anymore, I feel like I do when I'm on here! I know it sounds silly but, its true

Anyway, well its right really, I mean...for some silly reason, my cat who is. 1 year old the ginger one Aslan he's called but we call him 'kitty aslan' aha! he has started coming on walks with me+Charlie! Ahahah! He follows us and tries to chase the ball! And yesterday there was a lush little labrador cross springer who was 1 year old and it started chasing Aslan so Charlie attacked him!! And that was the first time in Chalries 6 years of life that HE attacked anything other than a toy!!

I was not impressed with him, although he was surprisingly protecting the cat, aha, now I think about it, it was quite funny, he didn't properly attack Marvey (the lab cross) but he did proper snap like!!

Jess+Charlie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter