Welcome, Guest

Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :(

Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 19:16 #6094

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Few pics of Koko before her 10 month milestone, surprisingly chilled for a woman at "that" time of the month

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2012 19:51 by XenaW. Reason: Wrong pics

Re: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 19:48 #6095

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Oh, no pics, was so looking forward to seeing Koko now she is a big girl! Keep trying!! I was trying to plant a few things today but Obi (now 7 months) kept running off with my fork, then he brought that back when I told him off and ran off with a plant instead. To top it all I went out for a few hours and when I had got back he had dug a huge hole right in the middle of the new lawn Think he was jealous, Clive was knocking a wall out in the house!
I suppose this is the start of the naughty stage, it's his first offence, he's been good as gold til now!
How is Kokos' behaviour, is she a little princess or a bit of a tomboy? Are you thinking of getting a brother to keep her company?

Re: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 19:52 #6096

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Ahh, pictures have appeared. She is absolutely stunning, I love her colouring, so unusual. The little human girl is so pretty too, those eyes are enough to melt anyone's heart! Bet she gets away with blue murder!
The following user(s) said Thank You: XenaW

Re: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 20:01 #6097

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Lol at Obi and his antics, Love the fact that he tried to help then got bored with it all bless him! We've had to try to disguise Koko's holes, she's on two big ones and one little. Hasn't done any for a while though, she knows it's naughty but sometimes its just too hard to resist! She's really good 99% of the time and has a very angelic face she does when she wants something or when she'd done wrong. I swear she can make her face look smaller than it actually is and her eyes bigger! She's usually really good but can be a real bugger when she wants to, have caught her twice escaping into the kitchen to rummage in the bin and she's a dab hand at seeking out bones, bought one the other day and thought it was safely in my bag while I unpacked.....then was alerted by the kids that Koko had appeared with a bone still in its wrapper Very suspicious! She had managed to nab it whilst leaving the rest of the bag and its contents untouched.......a devious mind is at work methinks

Re: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 20:03 #6099

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
My neice and she really does!

Re: Koko 39 weeks! :) And in season! :( 04 Aug 2012 20:05 #6100

• XenaW
  • Calm before the storm
Lol I wasn't ignoring the brother question, just waffled for so long that I forgot to answer! We have thought of it, I think she'd love the company but not sure we'd be ready just yet!! (However looking at Suki and Max have made it seem more possible....... Keep checking the dogs in need and showing them to our next door neighbours though, very selective only showing males.......
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter