Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hugo and Pip

Hugo and Pip 02 Sep 2012 16:03 #6489

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Getting to know each other!
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hugo and Pip 02 Sep 2012 16:36 #6490

• Joomla
  • Trustee
How was Pip through the night ?? hope she was'nt to bad !!! Hugo towers over her, bless lol
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Hugo and Pip 02 Sep 2012 17:01 #6491

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Aw, they look very comfortable with each other. Stella , have you had two dogs before? Bet you're finding it very different, but once they settle into a routine it has great benefits. I.e. not destroying your possessions because they are too busy destroying toys during a tug of war! Feel a bit sorry for good natured Hugo, bet Pip's the boss already! Please keep the photos coming.

Re: Hugo and Pip 02 Sep 2012 17:31 #6493

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Apart from needing a quick trip in to the garden about half an hour after we went to bed (she whined and let us know, good girl) and barking when my younger son came in at 1am (teach him to try and sneak in late!) she slept all night.

Before Hugo, we had Sid for 12 years but before that we had a collie cross and a whippity heinz 57 which is why I was keen for Hugo to have a friend - he does miss us when we go out and sometimes he looks quite bored - as I know they are such great company for each other. I really hope Hugo and Pip become firm friends - if nothing else it gives them plenty of exercise.

For those of you who don't already know, I write a blog for Hugo and I have just posted today's entry which contains a small clip of the two of the playing together (don't think I can upload it on this site but someone will let me know if I can). If you will look at it you will see Miss Pip is the one in charge already! The link to the blog is hugodiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Re: Hugo and Pip 02 Sep 2012 20:25 #6498

• kim33
  • Teenage Rampager
she sure looks like she has made her self at home ,,, poor hugo he doesnt know what she gona do next

Re: Hugo and Pip 04 Sep 2012 23:29 #6523

They look good together in the piccy's I'm sure they'll get along fine, there'll proberly be a few teething problems, but once Hugo realizes he's got to let madam Pip have her way things'll settle
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter