My female Akita - Asia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: My female Akita - Asia

My female Akita - Asia 06 Sep 2012 20:55 #6545

• Mumof 5
  • Bear Puppy
Sharing some pics of my beautiful girl
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.

Re: My female Akita - Asia 08 Sep 2012 23:01 #6557

Oh how pretty is she! what a stunner! I love her markings My girls name is Asia too

More info please age, more piccy's
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: My female Akita - Asia 09 Sep 2012 13:15 #6559

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Hi, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here. Asia looks a lovely girl, how long have you had Asia??

Re: My female Akita - Asia 13 Sep 2012 10:10 #6600

• Mumof 5
  • Bear Puppy
Thank you we got her at 8 weeks old and she is now nearly 9 months old, we have had a bumpy road but I think we are finally settling

How long have you had Akitas?

Re: My female Akita - Asia 13 Sep 2012 11:54 #6603

I've had akita's for 17 or 18 years. Benny was my first Akita and he went to the bridge at 11 years old (nearly 12) and we've had Asia for about 6 years, she'll be 8 this year

Re: My female Akita - Asia 13 Sep 2012 18:45 #6608

• Joomla
  • Trustee
I have had Akitas for the past 15yrs, or should i say that they have owned me for the past 15yrs lol
My old girl Micha, she was 5 days off her 9th birthday when she went to the bridge with Auto Immune problems.
Then i fostered Remy, she had been locked in a shed for 5yrs with only a small yard and 2 Rotties for company, unfortunatly after 18mths of working with her, she just could not cope with the outside world and was sent to the bridge.
A very good friend of mine died and i took on Geyko and his wife was unable to cope with an Akita, she was 6yrs when i got her, 6mths later she started having problems, we eventually found out that she had Hypo-thyroid, was getting her sorted on her meds when she started being ill again, i think it was auto-immune but i lost her before it could be confirmed.
I still have my old boy Shiro, he was 10yrs in July and still going strong, well for a 10yr old !! He is epileptic and his seizures have increased as he has gotten older, but still not bad enough to need medication, fingers crossed, it will continue.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter