Welcome, Guest

My female Akita - Asia
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: My female Akita - Asia

Re: My female Akita - Asia 09 Oct 2012 12:06 #6948

Blimey I'm even more confused now It's definatly the same dog isn't it And how irrisponsable is that! a baby bouncing on the back of a young dog! A dog is not a toy! don't be surprised if that dog doesn't turn round and have a pop at the child one day and akita's have very sharp teeth!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.

Re: My female Akita - Asia 09 Oct 2012 12:18 #6949

• Mumof 5
  • Bear Puppy
Yes that is my dog but you are very confused!! I was enquiring through facebook about maybe having to rehome the dog in the pictures (Asia)! not a litter from her. We were having some problems after first getting her and for a little while we were unsure what we should do - hence joining this site and a few others to get advice.

After advice from a vet etc we got over the hurdles and she will be with us forever.

I will now be leaving this site as you all are RUDE and JUDGEMENTAL without having a clue what my story was.

I hope that other first time Akita owners don't come here to get advice just it just full of abuse!

Re: My female Akita - Asia 09 Oct 2012 12:39 #6950

• Stephanie
  • Trustee
You approached a member openly on our Facebook group and offered her a pup from a litter that you were planning to have. There is NO confusion about that and it is 100% against the rules. Please read them.

We are here for support and advice for any member who respects the fact that this is a registered charity, run by volunteers, supporting Akitas in need. Our first priority is to promote rescue dogs. We are not a platform for would be breeders to promote their pups, existing or intended.

Natrually our opinions on back yard breeding are extreme. But then we are here fighting the backlash it is having on the breed and its contribution to the sheer volume of Akitas in rescue centeres across the country. The fact that so many folk believe that their Akita/dog should have at least one litter before neutering is a massive contribution to what is a national rescue crisis.

We are here to educate ,give support and advise, but please have some respect for our cause and our very few rules! If you do wish to ask our members opinions on breeding please be prepared to be met with very strong opinions against it.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter