Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Machiko

Machiko 01 Dec 2012 20:26 #7486

• bushy
  • Bear Puppy
Just to update you, we have had Machiko for about 10 weeks now and he's doing brilliantly
He is still like my shadow,(but i like to feel wanted anyway).

I have been going jogging with him on a morning for about 4 miles, and he loves it! He would run far too fast for me to start with, but he's got used to my slow pace He happily trots along the edge of the road (a very quiet rural road because i don't want anyone to see my tomato red face) on the end of his extending lead.
I did try riding my bike with him running, but it didn't feel safe
We are hoping that we can adopt a sister for him in the future, he has so much energy and feel that having a playmate would be brilliant for him....and if you're hoovering up hairs anyway whats a few more
Sorry about the evil eyes in the photo but i wanted to show him having cuddles with his brother and dad
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Machiko 01 Dec 2012 20:32 #7487

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Brilliant to see him so settled - hope you get him a new sister soon. It was the best thing we did for Hugo when Pip came into our lives (not so good for the house & garden though!).

Re: Machiko 01 Dec 2012 23:23 #7488

Oh it's so heartwarming to see Machiko looking so happy and settled, I've always loved his smily face and now he definatly has somthing to smile about I can't wait to see who his new sister will be
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Machiko 02 Dec 2012 13:28 #7490

• 2Inus2012
  • Calm before the storm
Glad to see Machiko is settled and I'm impressed you get him to run with you, Ive been trying with Suki and Max but they just want to go faster and faster lol

Best thing we did when we had Suki was to get her Max to play with but I have to agree my garden is looking slightly worse for wear with the two of them

Re: Machiko 02 Dec 2012 17:39 #7491

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Oh, he's still gorgeous, even with 'devil eyes'! Lovely to see that the whole family enjoy him so much.

Re: Machiko 02 Dec 2012 19:41 #7492

• Joomla
  • Trustee
It is lovely to see how well he is doing, i'm sure there will be a sister along for him soon.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter