Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Snow Queen

The Snow Queen 22 Jan 2013 19:29 #7998

• Teresa
  • Administrator
Just a few pictures of Princess Tia enjoying this lovely cold weather brrrrr. I think she has been saving and storing twelve months worth of energy to release in this last week.
She wants to play out all day and is looking at me like im some sort of lunatic when I want her to come in

She has been making snow angels and enjoying it
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either !

Re: The Snow Queen 23 Jan 2013 12:40 #8004

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Shiro is not a happy bunny when he has to come inside, he just loves laying,eating and rolling in the snow !! you would think he is 10mths old instead of 10yrs !!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: The Snow Queen 25 Jan 2013 18:41 #8034

What beautiful girl I love the roll in the snow picture, she must have been spinning like a top to make it that blurry!

My poor old Asia loves the snow but is having to stay indoors resting and she's not allowed to go out unless it's for a wee or poo, I've let her sit in the snow for a few mins but I know she wants to zoom around in it, I feel so horrible having to stop her and take her straight inddos and make her lay down
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter