Welcome, Guest

Obi discovers CATS.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Obi discovers CATS.

Obi discovers CATS. 06 Mar 2013 19:05 #8310

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well, it had to happen. At the ripe old age of 15 months,Obi discovered that the creatures that come in and out of his garden, climb on his garage roof, and generally just sit there mocking him, are CATS. They are quite fun to chase, fun to stalk, and even more fun to try and climb onto the garage roof to get one.
Fearing the worst if he fellI tried to get him to back down, he was having none of it, eventually I positioned myself behind him , grabbed him as he fell, and took his weight as he landed! All 58 kilos of him! He didnt injure himself, but I'm a bit sore his morning!
Here he is eyeballing one of them, earlier today.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Obi discovers CATS. 08 Mar 2013 23:17 #8325

Ooooohhhh dear, that photo says it all that's defiantly the "I'll 'ave 'im" stance
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Obi discovers CATS. 09 Mar 2013 13:15 #8329

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Dont think i would have made myself a pillow for him to land on lol i'm surprised you even got up after Obi landing on you, never mind not breaking something !!!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Obi discovers CATS. 10 Mar 2013 16:54 #8344

He looks lovely on that photo, I just love the body shape and everything about Akitas!

Ohh, my Inka used to love a good chase of a cat for sure!

But once he got a scratch on the nose, well, he never tried to chase again!

Obi looks as if he is saying 'come on, you wanna fight kitty cat? Ama kill you furball ' and Kiri looks as if she is like 'Does my bum look big in this fur?' HHahaha! Typical Akitas with such attitude!

Jessica, Charlie Boy and Roman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter