Welcome, Guest

Kiri and Obi at Crufts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kiri and Obi at Crufts

Kiri and Obi at Crufts 09 Mar 2013 13:14 #8328

• xmuadx
  • Akita Savie
Well we were so busy yesterday, we didnt get a chance to take any photos. This one was kindly taken by someone else. There will be more o follow of all our Crufts dogs, once Stephanie posts hers.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri and Obi at Crufts 09 Mar 2013 13:22 #8331

• Joomla
  • Trustee
They look absolutly gorgeeeooouuusss !!! Obi looked quite tired in the pic lol I'm sure i saw Kiri on the T.V yesterday, as they featured ARW several times, but i see that Kiri was in pink, the one i saw was in dark blue, but had the white strip up the side of the nose.
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri and Obi at Crufts 09 Mar 2013 16:14 #8332

• stellalgray
  • Administrator
Hi Denise

Hugo and Pip were on the TV last night - first there was a shot of Pip wearing her pink bandanna and then one of Hugo wearing his blue one, lying down. We were really proud of all of them they were so well behaved and a real credit to ARW. Obi is a real show stopper, he is so big but a real gently giant and Kiri is lovely too. Anouk is absolutely beautiful and she and Stephanie were filmed in an interview which should be interesting to see - Stephanie also got interviewed on the radio for the Kennel club - she can be heard on their website.

Here is a picture of Hugo and Pip absolutely exhausted in the afternoon - they have hardly moved since.

Stella
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: Kiri and Obi at Crufts 09 Mar 2013 23:43 #8338

They look great in the pic I missed crufts the last couple of nights so didn't get to see them on the telly I saw it tonight though and I'm sure I saw Anuk in the background when someone was being interviewed

Re: Kiri and Obi at Crufts 10 Mar 2013 14:01 #8342

• Joomla
  • Trustee
Yes she was there Pauline, i saw Kate Huggins back and i think she had Tosh with her !!!

Re: Kiri and Obi at Crufts 10 Mar 2013 16:49 #8343

Hi all,

I saw the first episode, the other two are recorded so will watch them when I have time, I can't wait to see your beautiful Keetas on TV, I have been telling all my friends, the Akits are gonna be on TV! Hahaha!

I love Obi's wrinkles! Wow, he is huge!! How old is he now? Kiri looks very pretty and very lady-like!

Hugo and Pip, look so very tired!

Looking forward to seeing you lot on TV, will any of our lovely Bears be on TV tonight? As I will be able to definitely watch it?

I loved the Friends For Life competition!

Jessica and Charlie Boy and Roman!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter