(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Asia in the late sun pic

Re: Asia in the late sun pic 16 Dec 2013 11:31 #9338

• malibu2027
  • Akita Savie
This is beautiful xxxxx

Re: Asia in the late sun pic 22 Dec 2013 00:12 #9352

Suky I think Thorn has fallen on his feet finding you it was definatly for the better that he was given up when they found out about the pregnancy bcause he came to you and have such a good understanding of him, all it takes to train an akita is patience, understanding, consistency and a lot of love but in Asia's case.... a whole lot of cheese!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suky

Re: Asia in the late sun pic 22 Dec 2013 16:41 #9353

• Suky
  • Proud and Loud
Thank you. Well, I guess that we have a lot of big breed experience and although we knew nothing about Akitas we did a lot of homework before we decided that we could offer him a suitable home. I am so glad we did as our chicken monster, although he is a see food and eat it dog, is delightful. We never stop marvelling at how handsome he is, how intelligent (when he wants to be), and his humour. Are all bear dogs naturally funny?

Anyway, net result is that we adore him but being sensible dog owners we do inject a whole load of disciplene as well so he is mostly a very well behaved boy.

To be honest, several people wanted him but none seemed to cope with him as he was not behaving well in the dog's home and anyone who knows the breed would blame him as it is not the right place for this kind of dog. However, we were persistant and could look past the bad behaviour to what we knew could be a brilliant dog. Within a few hours at home with us he paid us the compliment of being a really well behaved dog. Bless his furry toes.

Happy Christmas everyone.
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2013 16:42 by Suky.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter