Welcome, Guest

DAVE and KOBI are still here
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: DAVE and KOBI are still here

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 07 Jul 2014 14:27 #9543

I'm sorry to hear that Dave, depression is much missunderstood condition isn't, but I'm sure Kobi helps a lot with easing the SDD, as I'm, sure you know it's proven that being in contact with animals, especially dogs, helps with depression, so kobi must be a very precious friend to you
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 07 Jul 2014 15:42 #9545

Dave re- phone call If you haven't already found the blue cross address here it is:-

www.bluecross.org.uk/2076/Veterinary-services.html

I hope I've got that right, I had a look but didn't go too much into it, but it does mention on this page about help with vet fees, please give it a look and see if they can give you advice or help you out in other ways let me know how it goes please

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 08 Jul 2014 23:32 #9546

Dave, how did you get on? did you go to the blue cross link I posted for you? from what I very quickly glimpsed on the website it looked like they could be of some help

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 10 Jul 2014 18:36 #9547

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
can not get kobi insured he is now too old so i will be paying cash and i will pay whatever i have to to keep him well.

things here have taken a turn for the worse. BUT FIRST KOBI HAS BEEN SEEN BY A VET AND HAS BEEN TREATED. HE IS OK.
there has been some deaths of local animal's ie CAT'S but also cat's and a dog where i live have been poisoned. they have all had the same symptoms that KOBI has had so i rushed him back to the vet. i have informed the police and they are investigating the matter.

i think we were lucky. about to weeks ago we were doing the garden when i found what i thought was old meaty chunks that KOBI had taken down the bottom of the garden. there was white bit's on then so i threw them in the bin it wasn't until i was told by people of the death's and the symptoms did i make the connection SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY SICK. i will keep you informed to what the police find out..

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 11 Jul 2014 14:24 #9551

Dave that's awful about the poinsen, what sort of evil people do that! It could be idiots who hate foxes and they put poisened meat down to kill the fox which of course is illigal! a fox could have dropped the poisend meat in your garden, good job you found it before the worse happend to kobi So Kobi not being able to urinate, is that a symptom of the poisening?

Did you check out the blue cross link I posted Dave? were they of any help?

I'll be keeping my eye out for updates on the poisening.

Re: DAVE and KOBI are still here 11 Jul 2014 15:17 #9554

• kobi
  • Teenage Rampager
bluecross informed me he was now to old and also he already has a previous illness they would not cover for.
the symptoms for the poison are loss of bladder and bowels increased heart rate loss of balance , lethargy unconsciousness and then death.
kobi has had loss of bladder and bowels increased heart rate loss of balance , lethargy BUT he has now got is bladder use and bowl use back and he is acting like is old self THANK GOD.
the police came to see me today. by what they were saying i think this has happened before but in a different area .they are gong to see the the other people that have lost pets and will keep me informed.
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter