Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 4th Place :)

4th Place :) 27 Jul 2014 17:11 #9567

• LC-Bruno
  • Bear Puppy
Well today we went to the suffolk dog show and for a laugh we got there and they suggested we put him into the puppy category which we did.

I did not realise how serious some people take it but we just ambled in the ring wandered around, if being honest we both got hot and bored but in the end a guy gave us a 4th place prize

Not sure how it went down with all the people who take it all very serious especially when I declared I did not plan to enter and had not groomed or cleaned him especially for it

All in all was a great day for him and his temperament is perfect with him being very confident but seemingly willing to turn a blind eye to dominant / aggressive dogs, if there is no need to interact with them which is great news.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Re: 4th Place :) 01 Aug 2014 23:43 #9571

I want a Bruno! I must persuade Asia to become a mummy to a puppy long coat He looks and sounds so perfect, it sounds like his fun akita puppy nature showed him as a winner it must have been good socializing for him
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Quick Information

Akita Rescue & Welfare Trust (UK)

Registered Charity Number 1112054

Telephone 0845 260 2206 - calls charged at local rate.
Applications to adopt or rehome MUST be sent in writing via the forms provided.

Join Us Online

FacebookTwitter